Wednesday, January 31, 2007

miss lola



due to sleepless nights and moments that could momentarily infuse a chemical nuclear reaction, this combination = resulted to my infamous migraines ( every fucking 2 weeks )

which offcourse can only be treated by

unconditional sleep
2. a nice jab of vitamins on my tootsie's
water and more rest

2nd day of recovery seemed to have resulted into an angry me,

i woke up with a bloody nose, i havent gotten those in years and offcourse a little kick of a migraine. As i try to type and hype up my blog, im slowly feeling the surging heat that's boiling in my body....maybe i am sick and maybe i do have fever. whatever it is, it's not placing me in the best of moods.

so today, i am miss lola...miss primadonna... the dramatic role i will play for the whole week.
My day to kick in and rant, my day to be spoilt.....i had a funny dream about having max brenner last night which is a complete no no right now for treating my splitting headache but wouldnt mind a dose of chocolate lick. i think i definately have a bad case of i miss melbourne syndrome...

No comments: