Thursday, January 18, 2007

broke & broken



"as i sailed pass distant memories, every song and memory embedded in me has been washed away by a dominant shadow. Every step i take, every decision made is recorded, sometimes presumptions of lies .....more lies is made upon those who are innocent. Not knowing every step i take, not knowing every sweat i break. struggled to even climb stairs yet alone try to build one. so, i pray and i hope that god would clear the path, sweep away those who judge and open my eyes to something bigger."

trials and tribulations: Its amazing how people make assumptions when clearly they do not know you. Despite how long you have growned up with them. It is as if every step you take is made by them. So where does this leave me space to breath , where does it leave me space to grow.That is the thing they dont take to account is that people are made to decide. They have not realized i have journeyed on my own since the passing, they dont know me deep inside. they just dont know.It is sad how much i have tried, it is sad how much i dont have a say.It is pure sadness, that i have been assumed for what i am not.

No comments: