Saturday, January 06, 2007

A saturday that feels so much like a sunday







mood: full, content & sleepy. Truly i have become a major slob. haha, but i will be getting off my tootsie's for a lil run in the mall.

I have list of agenda's in my head:
1. to hangout with sabby & get a nice pair of shoes
2.to somehow persuade my parents to watch a play because it is much needed in their social life
3.meet up with mandy baby for a chilled out time in cynna
4.wish all the birthday babies "happy birthday" (tita izza,tita mila & pet)
5.hopefully survive the night without having to look torned, worned or tired.


the apple toffee for today is (drumroll)
1. ajie arrives today actually i will prob only see him tom since it's a late flight
2.celia is cutting and giving me a new look...well just the bangs...wipee....*
long awaited appointment with this lady.

finally,able to put up photo's of the last roll of siem riep
here's goes:

No comments: