Monday, January 15, 2007

singing in the rain



mood: swampy & humid

The discussion of today lies in the "empty boxes" that have been throwned out by my mother.
she reckons the every bit of junk i have collected should be chucked into the bin, basically my treasure's and my memories are unimportant to her. I have collected scraps of paper, pictures, gifts , cards down to flight tickets. I dont know it is a habit i always had, salvaging anything of any part of my life. let it be a boring day to a day filled with excitement. I have been rather lazy over the years, so i have stuck to just collecting little bits to bring me down to memory lane. So, here comes my new form of technology in terms of saving me, through my silly blog. However, as i was taking a stroll down old reminders it seemed as though i have changed a great deal, in my perception towards life. I dont know if it is for the better, i was a lot more passionate about everything i placed myself in before. I may have drowned in a deep pool now, of illusion. I am blinded by whats in front of me and also whats is behind me.Let's see if i would snap back and start concentrating on 'myself'
.



No comments: