Friday, February 02, 2007

young love


I have fallen.... yeah fallen in love with tattoo's, a sudden interest that has striked me. I think after a great deal of miami's ink. I seemed to have appreciate the art of body tattoo, as much as i try i actually wouldnt mind getting something significant being placed on my skin for eternity. Then again, i am slapped back into reality about the fact that the pain of hell compared to the pain of being pricked by a needle would definately weigh things out.

The beauty of touching ground comes to mind, if only i was young and foolish.hahahaha.... I would have taken the plunge but i will give myself the benefit of the doubt of being quite reasonable. Though, i still think it's pretty hot to have one...

beside's my long dream of being covered in body art, im off for a friends wedding tonight. Its amazing how we hit the road of hrmmmm.....i guess the end of a dating series and a start of your total ultimate guy. Congratulations to the pair ! but wink* i know i wont be heading there anytime soon. well atleast not till i kick off to my own life....i just love myself to much

No comments: