Wednesday, January 03, 2007

survived the solo ride



dont really know where to begin & to be honest entering 2007 seems like no change to me.
I did not make any new year resolutions this year nor have i clung to something on to the new years eve. A little silly to be proud but i sailed and nailed through the night with good company and heaps of fun, remembering twirling on the dance floor once in while. It was simple good party, however i am little worried about my short attention span & blurry moments towards the end of the morning. So, if i was a little silly with friends..im sorry! Yet, i was safely in bed....tucked away and still recovering till today. shame on me !hahaha.....

here's a list of newbies as of the new year.
1. my baby tiana is all growned up and finally in primary
2.my soul mate has extended his stay till the 6th! missing u so much!!!
3. i have lost 3kg's or more. thanks to herbalife...dont seem to look stick thin
4.waiting for more exciting independent times of my own cause i did fly
on my own this nye.

No comments: