Wednesday, January 03, 2007

taken to another level

mood: feeling so tired, i guess a marathon of 3 days worth of rest is messing up with my system.

Since, currently i have been taken over by the evil demons of "lifeless" time. I am offcourse suffering from various problems.

1.a numb body and headache
2. an eye ache
3.lazy to the bones
4. missing every bit of my other half, which i have endlessly mentioned which is turning out to be quite pathethic.
5. the need to munch

so hopefully by breaking the chain tonight and actually stepping out of the house, i may just get my life back.this sounds all to dramatic. The key plan now is to keep my schedule busy from Jan 2007 till the end of Dec 2007. does that count as a resolution? because i am quite through to making them. I know, i will give it a new name, i will start calling them lifetime promises. Since in fact it goes through a whole process of breaking & keeping, breaking & keeping.

I have decided on making healthy promises to my breaking body:
1. no more chocolates, well in moderation...(eep i used to indulge in bars and choc parlours)
2. more gym time ( did make a progress before coming back to kl)
3.less drinks...more like stop it...

it's funny how we get all hyped about the new year, let's hope there's plenty of nice things in store for all of us :)

missing my bestie nass, wish we had more time..but will visit you in april.insyaallah


No comments: