Saturday, February 24, 2007

mooning myself through




man ray


I have been anxious these days, so exactly on the dot. Il be up and about at 8.30 ish in the morning. Much to annoyance I dont feel fresh, i feel drained out . tired!
Anyhow, i managed to wrestle through the schedule i had yesterday except for the downside of
rain....heavy rain which is prob the reason why my head feels wonky..
crazy list of yesterday
  • personal business ( which made me and lia practically shower in the rain)

  • film at selangor camera shop...yipee...happy shooting for about 3-4 months

  • contacts...good good price

  • hard drive

  • managed to look up on my negative scanner

  • visit ajie's parents
  • ikea for my photo framing :)

today's less hectic list

  • travel agent visit

  • tante sue, lunch
  • nena for tea

  • dinner with family
  • a good nights rest

then im setting of for the jet plan, insyaallah everything goes through for the next chapter of my life..........

No comments: