Sunday, February 04, 2007

strings of celebrations
















phew* im glad the weekend is over. time to get serious on the weekdays.





hahaha, my body is definately torned and had enough...detox is the word !










though, im not to sure whether i will be doing the real deal. Since cutting out any





form of carbs and fats out of my system for a whole week is not the way to go.plus, going through the intense consumption of herbal drinks, fruits and vegetables is a little hard to do. I mean being part of an asian community and the fact that i am malaysian, every meal is accompanied with something fried, soaked in oil and thick gravy. I cant even get a decent salad around here which is dearly missed......ohhh, vegebar










summary:





thursday was all catching up with my beautiful people and fun games...haha





then friday was big wedding day with great company, followed by a night at cynna





finally sat was a big 21st bday and a cozy time with my baby sister and a coney dog...





it was just too good...;)





sunday well im out to bum, drink up and hydrate myself.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah! not enough with the turquoise wedding brigade.. the 21st birthday cake was turquoise too??! hahaha.
eventhough u have evidence..i still mrajok because u didn't follow me to the zoo! *pout*

Giana Aleah said...

i know...it's gay, but this week pulak my mum making a 50th bday cake. however, im so psyched about cynna friday! shall we just make it a girly outing?