Thursday, February 08, 2007

reuniting the pieces

today seems like a very slow day for me, everything is ticking slowly,
conversations stalled and the sky seems to look like it's about to pour.
I mean really pour down. I am bored and nothing productive will come of today.
My god, i may be suffering the blues of a bum. I miss working at the cafe which takes
up most of my day and waiting to get paid on fridays, Miss walking down for my strolls
and sipping down with my "decaff latte" since i do get anal after a shot of caffeine.
I miss wasting away some of my hard earned money for silly trinkets ....

Anyway, back to the real world. I did this little replica of what lia wanted as a tattoo. I think the idea of a koi and some sort of flowery design on both sides is brilliant. She should definately get this down and running soon. However, the question lies in the size of the piece. I hope she gets a decent size because if not the details wont be seen. Im so psyched out for her. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trapped,

daily that i wake up, i feel like being in a house that has no openings.no locks, no handles, no threshold. just simply nothing. its strange cause at the same time i feel comfortable.I question myself, am i lost in my own space and time? I seek for help but everytime i fall back to the same place. A place where i call home. Home is such a heartfelt word, but it burns u threatiously from the inside, and u begin to losecontrol of yourself. The pain will never subside, like a scar that never heals. All i want is to catch that drift of time, that will sweep me away from this.I`m broken...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Giana Aleah said...

such deep inside...u must have had a lot of sugar...love u