Monday, February 19, 2007

long long weekend











----> hahaha it always feels good to land my fingers on the computer, i think i may have turned into my worst enemy: a computer geek
well, me and kyun had a whole day of monging ....more tv and dvd's to catch and somehow that will be our agenda again tonight of our on going series of "house sitting". I actually watched mistress of spices and as usual it does not come up to the standards of reading the actual book. I enjoyed our romantic session with lake house, gives the possibility of someone crossing time and reunite with the one they love, very romantic. Ahh-----> to top of my day, ajie made a surprise sms to say he's leaving, nut* didnt even know hes flight was yesterday. thank god he made it in time.

and i finally managed to have a peek at our weekend frenzy in heritage. finally went out with aruna & shereen.It was short and sweet while it lasted :)

No comments: