Friday, February 16, 2007

opened box


i had such a good time yesterday-----> mood im in today: very satisfied

Been up real early these days in order to get a proper start.
Lia picked me up and we started our so called lunch which ended up being tea
offcourse....hahhaha...and i indulged in a healthy but greesy club sandwich at bodega despite having lunch at home...god lust come's in.
I got myself the appointment arranged at strip, Cant believe i sat and laid on that bed for
2 and half hours getting my lashes fixed but the results are worth waiting for.
Now, i look like a confuse bambi....actually korean...time to change the hair colour.

Scouted out in toys r us since ajie was taking me for my first golf experience at the
driving range. I always felt intimidated, i reckon it's the macho stench that hovers
the area.... We went of to petaling street, did our photo session and at the same
time being paranoid whether anyone was out to get us. we did look out of place, i
actually got changed into ajie's polo just in case. Oh yeah, had stall food for dinner
because it's ridiculous that nando's only had set valentines meals. what's that? shesh*
i wouldnt even eat the dessert.... anyway......arrived at the "extreme park" where
we parked our butts on the top floor...hehe* they probably thought he was my instuctor...


golf facts:
1.i suck, but i did finish off the bucket of 100 balls
2. i may not pass beyond the 50m mark since i only made it there
3.ajie is a way better player than me
4.i enjoy this female invented game
5.it is good source of ranting out anger
6.i may take this as a useful sport.
7.you will never get peace and quiet with me around because i was in fits of giggles*

surprises:
1.ajie bought me a gorgeous bouquet of lily's, orchids...and i think jasmine...
it's nice and tropical...i hate roses....---->got him chocs
2.he surprised me with my dress....in love with it-----> got him the junior golf clubs
3.he framed the photo of both of us and his card was sweet.---->packed a picnic but we were too tired and got him that crazy leo that blows up to 600% of its size...
4.we didnt do the usual boo boo valentines...happy!

No comments: