Thursday, March 01, 2007

the return of the uncanny

mood: irritable.....starving and having shivers down my spine

I have managed to "plonk" myself into the university library. It's funny to think that i am actually here because the last time i was here would probably be in my 1st year of archi.
so, that itself puts me in the uncanny....very strange

it's been so busy busy , time is passing by like nobody's business....
and i still havent settled in with my things. I swear i must have a whole
collection of junk. Day in day out, i keep throwing out things but i dont
seem to find it reducing in size. Truly, i love to collect and i harbour " treasure's"
hahaha...in my eyes offcourse.

my legs are aching to, from the much needed walk that was absent during my lovely
5 month stay back home in kl. I am reduced to a walking stick, there goes my ability
to carry heavy plates...let alone try to shift furniture around. I also have added a new
found family member into my house, a replica of dali except a tabby...and her name is
chloe....who is absolutely 5 yrs old in human age. So restless and naughty, god i dont think
i can bear to have kids, it will drive me insane

It seems as though, putting my education on hold has actually changed a lot in my
eyes. The people i meet go through transformations, familiar spots are no longer
homely and the city itself breathes out a different vibe. So, i am back to where i started
beginning something new that really isnt.

* time to toodles, i need some form of carbs, protein and fat in my system and perhaps
another session if endless cleaning. oo yeah, i have spanish tom ;)

2 comments:

Mr Darcy's Mum said...

i also want to learn spanish..si?

Giana Aleah said...

come eztas? dear muchacha...hahaha