Tuesday, April 03, 2007

tech world











Im not trying to sound cheesy...but today , my whole world shook and stood by the word "tech"
Firstly we were greeted by the early sounds of a door bell, to finally introduce more tv knowledge into my brain by getting foxtel, then almost immediately our internet came!
oh the joy....i can now sit and stare on the blank screen.
Move on the best part of my day, was my introduction to dinkums.

Really, glad i got the job and hopefully with much concentration i will
be able to help customers to print without any botched jobs. Il make progress...i hope* anyhow everyone has been really helpful, thank u mr betty!

The final dessert, was feasting my eyes on fashion tv and etv....and
god i can go on....now we can have out very own american version of tvo!
thanks to the modern age of technology...
my supper....is to simply dine in and...erk....finish up tech 5 for tomorrow...
then finito no more classes till easter is over....
pics of the lovely sydney road music festival, my encounter with
the steel ballerina's in docklands...and mi loca en mi casa...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the world of foxtel darling!!! so addictive kan?! miss u loads!!!