Saturday, April 21, 2007

dance fever










Aims: to hit back on the dance floor, Yes with every minute i get myself watching
a dance routine. I start missing the dancer in me, the performer and the actress.
I miss the beat, the audience , the ability to express myself unconditionally.

Unfortunately the little butterfly has forgotten her roots.
I guess being caught up with the base of everyday reality
has left me to forget how much i love dancing.
So, i am really really keen and I am either going to
give Dance factory a call or chunky move. I might do both.

Feel like getting myself to the movies to check Stomp the Yard,
I get really patriotic about it to, it's my passion.

Past week: Hell broke lose with the last minute cramp and back to back
computer staring and working on CAD. But it's safe to say i have pulled it
through and i have heaps of work coming for me till the end of the Sem.
Food consumed: less than usual because i was stressing on the com.
1. Choc was still in it, in all it's form
-kit kat, choc mc vites, snickers, caramello...
haha i wonder why i complain about my belly....
2. Constant morning shakes
3. Take outs unfortunately....have to get my ass kicking into cooking!

Fashion sense: completely wonked but i got myself some hot tights for winter to come!
and im getting a haircut! with jo...check out the harper's bazaar webbie and under toni & guy,
you will find the best hairdresser..she did the mermaid add..:) it should be on most adds in major mags.



No comments: