Thursday, April 05, 2007

"Macho" is in



Today, i have an absolutely fixation on men and when i mean men....
I am talking about hunky, beefy, rough and manly men.
I still cant get rid of the image of their every single move,
every step they took to kill in the protection of pride and dignity.
I am talking about the movie 300, it has filled my expectation and perhaps
a little more with the structure of the film. Every minute was played
in order for us to capture the sense of sensuality, emotion and sweat.
So sexy!

The ellaborate costumes and fighting scenes were just gorgeous.
Look, at me im practically gushing as if i was in love. The women
were ideal to me, beautiful faces and bodies and they were strong.
No wimpy, house wife standing by her husbands every need.

Fighting back then, despite it being fiction. I always thought had
more skills. Now, there's nothing easier then to pull the trigger
to get one man down. The story turns over and a new page is read.
I think a hard earned skill is one to keep, so in my mood to keep up
a talent or a vigorous purpose in life, I will get back to some dance
classes with chunky move and maybe try to get my ass back on kick boxing.
The thrill was always there for me, to hit something.....*hehe
not very girly but yeah felt good. Ok..time snoozessss...work tom!
one last thing, where can we find these men with perfect abs.....?

No comments: