Tuesday, April 10, 2007

shit, it's tuesday


mood: munched on a handful of Mnm's(mint..yum!) ---> in turn giving me a buzz, also a panic attack on the amount of h/w i have yet all i would like to do now is to close my eyes and rest.
Series watched: Sex and the city, Australia's Next Top Model...soon another episode of Sex and the city.....I know pretty lifeless....


angry/annoyed: one customer didnt come to pick up her prints & a bloody tram fine
shesh* i dont know whether i should say it was an unlucky day for me.

Proceeding towards the topic of
personal space. How do we define it especially with

closed ones. How do you tell a bf
about needing some extra time in your own home?

how do you tell a friend she's just in
your face. I dont think there's any softer way of

putting anything into words now a
days. Everyone seems a tad bit more sensitive

& moody. So, do we actually
compromise and not get our own way? And yet, in

different cases we find that some
enjoy the "no air to breathe" situation. Happily

lapping and giving their energy to the
others. For me, i cant bear it but hey, it's my

own choice to choose so perhaps i
would be the "mean" & "ruthless" person but in

reality I am just respecting my own
decisions and bearing in mind telling the truth.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Met u in person. I think u rock in all aspects!

Keep being urself. :)