Thursday, April 12, 2007

Heavy Inca's










"i woke up this morning thinking it may be a brighter day,
and yet it remained to be another normal day,
A day where i am swamped with the everyday guilts and trauma's,
Where is my magic ball that would sweep me off this hole?
where is that familiar hand i want to touch again?"












I had a heavy appoinment today with the library,
collecting books for my essay which is due tomorrow.
So, as usual i came out of the library with 5 well sized books
all about the Inca's and latin america,

In turn causing the pain on my shoulders.
Before all that happened, i had a morning run with my record.
Sent some mother's day postie's to people i love, had 2 salmon rolls
on the walk. Ah yes, i bought myself 2 cd's. One of my favourite musical:
FAME, and James Blunt to add to my self killing/depressing songs i love.
And now, im currently tuned in and pleased with my purchases.

After the library ordeal, I hopped on to the 86 tram then took a nice
walk down brunswick. Just felt like taking an exercise. Entered the beautiful
stationary shop, and got myself a good notebook for $4, and beautiful cards
for mother's day. My next wish is to buy some vintage posters to put up.
I am very keen on the japanese, bazaar with cats & the old movie star pin ups.

Then, in the mood to keep walking...i walked all the way down the street.
Waited by the tram stop to notice this poor pooch all huddled and in
desperate need of a blanket. His owner was one of those guys who carried
a water bottle to keep your car a good wipe.

It was a short tram ride then i took of to continue walking back home..
passed the lovely street and passed my favourite bakery & back to
home sweet home to find no one home....

No comments: