Wednesday, August 22, 2007

a stone in my head






Pain, pain, pain is all i feel now,
it must have been a while since i have been sick
because i was busy wailing to myself as i tried to get
up this morning.
My eyes had pins in them, my throat raspy & my body
ready to hurl itself out of the window.

I am officially sick except without a medication cert
which is needed, in order to get the tutors to believe i am SICK!
damn, medicare card still not in.....
However, i got my tootsie's out of bed to go to portfolio class.
Did my fortnightly chores and actually attended class.
i was shocked!

Well, i dont know how i will do it tomorrow because
i dont think i will have a squeek out of me....
my head is thumping every second and im shivering to the bone

I got my shoes, my man shoes.
Been waiting for them for more than a month
Im in a state of a bliss..

looking forward to loosing 4 kg's....
i didnt have any chocolate today,
instead i had spoonfuls of honey for the voice &
some yummy lemongrass & ginger tea....hrmmm soo good...

time to cuddle with my babies
xoxoxo

No comments: