Wednesday, August 15, 2007

my smiley egg


Yesterday, made myself a good wholesome brekkie
look at how cute my little egg is?

I cracked into a smile at the simplest thing
that could happen to me Which was the small smile on mr egg.
We seem to lose the ability to be happy over
the little things and sweat over it too.
What do we get caught up with? materials & rubbish.

I think im falling into a phase,
i nearly forgotten over the beautiful trip that made
me open my eyes wider which was cambodia.
But i hope im back into reality and making the most i can out of it.

Today, is my papa's bday 15th of August.
Wish he was here to celebrate & to see how much
bigger i have become and what i have achieved & struggled to accomplish so far.
But that's life & the greater knowledge of the after life.
It comes and takes those you love without sheer consideration
but i do know that god must have loved him so much to take him
first.

We all wish somethings could remain forever
but i believe every little walk we take down brings
us onto an undulating roller coaster ride where i do not
take one single regret into form.
Fine, a loss could not be understood but i know never to live
my life grudging agaisn't god and unquestionable reasons.

Im thankful to have my body and mind still running at a perfect
state with beautiful people by my side. However, i have always
missed you and i do know that you're keeping watch of every step
that i take & i do hope that there's that guiding light which shines as it
will for me too.

Alhamdulillah for the perks and lows.

No comments: