Thursday, August 09, 2007

ramblings beneath the belly




"whirling & swirling, that's the sound beneath my belly,
i blush in vain hoping that no one would hear my pain,"

that's my own set of poetic words on my poor tummy that
hurts...But i have some nice sencha green tea that i managed
to snag a sample from the tea shop since i bought a boxful of detox
which will come in handy tomorrow...perhaps*

then again i wouldnt want to come to the horror of
dashing of into the unknowns of the public toilets in uni.
That would truly drive me insane & i will detest & scream,
i know i wont go.

cleaner matters---> shits* didnt manage to cut the wood for my
box but i will fill it more to make it complete

i have to get stuff done for tomorrow....grr* no sleep?

brighter shots---> karl lagerfeld, the movie...
hrmmm....if we can prompt ourselves to get the tickets since
it's sold out...booo!!!

----slumber----and sleep for friday night---- to beautiful breakkie at hot poppies in the morning----after my muesli and fruit yum yum----

**mahal na mahal ako sa iyo , dahil sa iyo nagpapasalamat.**
just for you sayang, thanks for the early sweet present




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE WATCH!!!