Wednesday, August 08, 2007

crafty hands




My rantings are turning out to be short notes of the events that take place in my days. The days are gone where i would blab on for a whole paragraph about" life" ( my close friends would laugh about this) and my perception towards how unkindly the world treats us today.

In actual fact its how we mistreat the world today.
I was busy watching martha all weekend and it had a segment solely on astronauts and how amazing it was to be beyond the clouds and into space. One mentioned that it seemed so beautiful and peaceful from above and all those little things that we stress about
seem so little & naive. They also wished that the earth would seem as it is, a romantic sphere that rotates around the other solar planets but as we began to zoom in closely, the ugly appears.

The wars between one another,
the pollution, the corrupted politicians, the angry society & community.

Looking on the smaller and less important event is me: how i have manipulated the month of july & august into a model making session.

Nailing, cutting,glueing, chopping, taping all week long. Design is slowly coming to a close, how scary is that? Im no where through to coming to an actual facade, my program is there but where is the building.?

concentration is the key to my own success...
now i need a mule to kick in my toosh* to get me going...

---> gasp* ive put on a solid 3kg

No comments: