Monday, August 27, 2007

labbing it with comm











Ive noticed that my recent rants are about
how my body is suffering a breakdown.
Today, i have decided to kill it by having
a boost juice which was super cold,
peanuts which are starting to do "wonders"
for my throat and ...im still itching to eat more...

Shesh with the diet im on, i will turn into
a giant hippo at the end of spring
which wont work well with flattering dresses.
would it now?
Im so happy that i got another session booked in
with toni and guy for a shoot....wippeeee..
because my hair is starting to look like a mushroom,
thank god no more crazy colours...im quite over it
erk that means i must strave myself for the next two weeks
because those love handles wont look nice in beautiful
garments....or photo's wont work well with chubby cheeks....

beside's that i am totally fascinated with the
alvaro siza's chairs for my chapel.
cute! better hop on to my design....
big presentation on friday....dumm..dummm...dummm

No comments: