Thursday, May 31, 2007

my little brown paper bag





Yes, the day is cold....& im wrapped from head to toe except for me wearing my little
cute shorts around the house.
My mantra is as long as the feet is covered..my new page boy look certainly wraps the
top of my head . therefore, im partly warm....

As usual got into my anal mood and cleaned....vacummed even though i should be sleeping
...taking a nap before doing a crazy self engaging conversation with myself in order
to somehow pass my spanish exam....fuckity...fuck! **

my escapade on wed: brought me to pick up my new baby, i was so excited.
like a little kid getting a bunch of lollies....
( sheepish*) i worked real hard for it & took a while to save but it was worth it
Bianca gave me a straw brown colour over the crazy orange i had & she also
gave me yummy apple candy nail polish to go with it.

Today: yes, the exam was ok. I tried my best to speak in spanish...
I obviously need heaps of practice...she asked me a lot about my novio..(bf)
so, i said mi novia gustan jugar el futbal y comen, then i went si mucho!...which literally translates my bf likes to play futbal and eat, a lot! tee hee*

Eyes, falling...slowly but surely...it's as if i had my lids pegged down...
but i have 2 more.....sections to complete...how now, brown cow?

naughty bits: shrek mnm's and choc pringles....
i need to go to choc anonym. for help! BADLY....

ok, i give up i need some sleep....ZzzZzZZzzzzzz

No comments: