Monday, May 07, 2007

My time, my stroll on a sunny sunday
















ok, so i had another sunday where my lonely walks are my pride and joy.
Where i can dream in my own time, dress at a pace and skip boring shops
that dont excite me.
While ajie went of for soccer, i finally had one on one time down chapel.
strolled into my fav op shops, admired beautiful dresses..... ate yummy blok m,
bought organic doughnuts, little steps in the little lanes, read some maggie's in borders...
In time, i filled the whole day with my time....Unfortunately those days are over,
time to haul out of the phase....its playtime in uni...before i will know it...
Exams are here to stay...epp*
List of bought items...
yummy belt $8
beautiful shimmery dress....:)
great posters....from uni
Keds,i would never own one at a point but damn, they
are super comfy for work...
and finally, my own placement of choice...with the new poster....right on top of the tv!

No comments: