Tuesday, May 29, 2007

ZEBRA-ing through


mood: i feel stuffed, choked & no time for breather's in every possible way.
Uni for an instance is jamming me with drawings every minute i can get any free time....
food, i am constantly stuffing with the crazy hectic schedule, lunch is no longer the usual since
i never have time to eat.
My fav snacks.....are anything sweet! my cheeks are getting so bloated...
My body is aching as usual...but im stocking up on my vitamins....
spanish....just sucks....:)
Plus, my head is too bright...i feel like a walking traffic light so tom
i am getting bianca to tone it down a little...so i can pull of my girly girly frocks....
I look to "garang" im constantly wearing black
just to keep my hair toned down.
however, im so glad im getting my new baby :)
all on my own....hard earned & waits

No comments: