Sunday, June 03, 2007

nightmare in RMIT


what could possibly be your worse fear?
snakes( ahem* lia), wiggly worms ( me!), spiders, butterflies ( nicole kidman), crocs,sharks...
i could go on forever with a list of deadliest creatures to our own eyes.
As I was busy concentrating on my drawings for tech 5, last night.
The security for the building came in looking for yana? and we were like
ermmm no! then he mentioned about a bf looking for his gf. Out of curiousity i asked why?
Then he announced that the " bf was stuck in the lift" I burst out in giggles , knowing that
bf must be mine! who else? would get himself stuck in a rut on sat night all alone in the lift..
Like most caring gf's who would cry to such tragedy, i shrugged off my shoulders....
to continue to where i left off...i mean what else can i do? i dont have the access card for the labs which means if i got out i wouldnt able to get in....So, i waited and waited...to what would have been 30-40 mins...Then i heard the thumpering of footsteps coming in...All i did was grinned and asked how was the experience.....* i did try to call...so my love goes into the phone call..
Ajie's experience: came in with no lights....and it being pitch black in the lift...
i would have cried myself....that would have been my nightmare....
he was stuck between level6-7 with a struggle to pry open the door...
he had his phone to keep him company...
all in he was in there for over an hour... tee hee*
So, that was the highlight of the day.... Secretly after he confessed to doing little jumps in there...me being my usual bitchy self said ...hah! i knew it ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My goodness GN, so heartless! =P Luckily Ajie doesn't have claustrophobia otherwise it would be a tragedy indeed...