Wednesday, May 16, 2007

my monday surprise






this is us now , this bella gave me a last minute ring to say she was dropping by and i was so estatic. After uni, i took a slow walk up to hilton...oh wait ajie dropped me half way...haha
Destination: cookie bar...
drinks: sex on the beach & a yummy mojito ( my official fav drink)
snack: yummy shoe string fries & chicken drummette lime & garlic....
it's always good to have a good friend on your shoulder. so that was a a very pleasant surprise!
oohhh and she also managed to sneak in some sinful pleasure's..thanks darling!
loveee youu, all we need now is nass







i haven't had time yet to upload some of the photos that i managed to steal from van of our trip to zouk out last year so here are some of them.We had such a blast and they were the best host ever..
**love them**
man, missing my long hair now... :( haha

No comments: