Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Trick of the Trade


Since it was a day off for me, i decided to do a lil shop hunting with the assistment of the shopping secret cards & offcourse along the way, i decided to do lil stop overs.

1. The very start of the adventure was these 2 corner shops right next to each other.

One called paperback books and the other ...haha unknown but it had Job Warehouse right above. Seems rather grungy but it has it's own touch. I was snooping around the tight space corners and found a book that was for free in it's sale corner.Later on i moved towards the archi & photography section. Funnily enough found one by Leon Van Schaik, my ex tutors dads book who is the head of Archi. Not bad too, only $50 bux

2. Peeked at J cafe & without saying a word. He handed my skirt, how funny was that? Ive left it over 2 weeks....:P

3. Curious i went up into this dance school, to hopefully discover that they will do waltz. Honestly, it's not my thing but i decided i will give it a go plus i actually have a dance partner..who's not gay..haha. So we're prob going to start on Friday yeay!.... & my baby ajie will do salsa with me.

4. Got a call, so soon after. I hopped off to see ajie at the Melbourne's Art Supply shop to find that he obviously wasnt there yettt....He had to go off to reception, so i was left with brandon at the lane...chilling & off he went to work...:( left alone again. We didnt even grab coffee

No comments: