Tuesday, September 19, 2006

More flashbacks....more despair

" I have been inspired to let my body free, let it roam as it is suppose to be, cry and touch every beat and note...music and dance is my trance, what keeps me alive and beyond. The only way in which i breath and reach. It my lust and passion and nothing stands in between my moment." My own take on the art of expression, dance.
  • Started of with the phenomena of Grease, i couldn't tear my eyes away from it when i was younger & honestly till today i still can't. I have watched it over a million times as they the Aussie's should know, hehe thats the only thing they play on their tele's.
  • Dirty Dancing, it makes me have tingles, Sex Sex Sex but in a good way. A beautiful way to translate one's body language into a mode of dance. The start of lovemaking on the floor
  • FAME, translation of everyone's needs and desire to be someone, to be different.
  • Flashdance, crazy crazy body definition,this was the ART of letting go. Construction, dirt and just testosterone but in a woman.



Newbies: let's start with

  • Dance with me, Where i fell in love with latin. My other love of my life. I will give anyday to be in a competition and to dance the way they did.Someday i will ;)
  • Bootmen, cute cute aussie flick. What a hottie and how great it is to do tap on water....Fantastic
  • Dirty Dancing 2, Such a girly flick. Well it filled me with giggles and it's cute to see them together.I suppose it has the same reminiscent of the Original Dirty Dancing. But Ooh, the casual street salsa in the club...I want a partner like that tooo
  • Take my Lead, Antonio what a sexy old man....hahaha it's fun and easy going with the mixture of hip hop into latin fever. Got me roaring for my old dancing days. Plus tango is such a beautiful creation, my grandma is really good at it.
  • Rent, Not to much dancing but when they do, it's an interesting choreography. Surprise: you woudnt expect some of the actors/actress to sing but hell yeah they can.

funny, how we've been hit by such a great dance movement in the 70's..whats happening to our generation. seriously , sad because guys these days cant move their tippy toes or they think it's utterly gay. Honey, it's all wrong if you can dance ,all the ladies will be up on your door.

Conclusion---->Im going to get back to dancing,atleast twice a week and i definately want to hit my salsa skills back on the road.Nassy hun you're my dance partner...no one dances like you do and no one understands the need..;)miss you.

No comments: