Saturday, September 30, 2006

Attack of the sweet tooth

Whats up with women & their need to feed themselves sugar either when their emotions are at their peak or down right in the shits*

While men, in all their macho sense put their frustrations towards strength. So their more likely to look toned & hot after a steamy bad break-up and us wonderful ladies as fat lards. hahaha* funny funny.

Right now, mood swings are attacking my system & right down to my rumbling tummy. Due to the fasting month, i have been stuffing myself with the evils: choc, ice cream, sweets & my fav sticky date pudding.

However, i have found that my capacity of filling myself up has gone down low....so my head goes, "come on, you can do more than that" while my tummy goes, "stop i cant even take water in". Clearly how do u fight this devil? I would say i would go more with my heart...more like greed.

So, let me introduce the sensation that has hit melbournians( hehe i reckon more like the asians),

KRISPY KREME

finaly, landed into the city. Being a smart ass, hehe i bought a box right after work which was right after the final footie game. The streets were deserted, no trammies to catch me . Plus as soon as i reach the place, i got a box within a min. How fantastic was that? beats having to drive out to Fountain Gate, shesh* what a waste of time & petrol. Had the yummy doughnuts for buka, however i could only shove 2 tonight & i reckon the rest would go down ajie's tummy.(mind u they pack a dozen in) This time around there were puffier & fatter .....i didnt get the same kick i did the last time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT! I WANT! :P

Anonymous said...

I meant Krspy Kreme donnut :(

Anonymous said...

I meant Krspy Kreme donnut :(