Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Holiday Blues



Current: Prob 2 kg heavier from this photo

Then: Nothing has changed, prob the rise of activities in life

OK, today was productive. Not only was i away from the lap top at work, i was up from Morning till Late Night sorting out our new stock and making sure everything was tagged and marked properly. Oh boy, wait till i bring in my shelves and cupboard. It will be good as that would introduce a proper shelving unit into the backroom therefore making it easier. However, prior to that. THE CLEANING is just daunting. I reckon i would truly be organized by end of next week.

We're out of paper bags but I'm wanting to use the big ones till half of it is gone and then will i order the mini white ones. The light at the back needs changing so i will sort that out when ajie gets in, wait a minute another light is also out at the front entrance. Mmmmmmm..... in the mood to change the front display hangings. I want to go crazy with the design but my mind is like plugged and congested. So I'm moving things into a pile and doing them as slowly as possible.

Moving has been a failure, however at the rate we're going with things. This would mean that my room will be homey by the time i get in. Rather ridiculous that body corporate only allows moves on the weekdays, i mean people need to work.....

Mood: Mixed with sleepiness and also bloated-ness. Yes, gn you have to quit the sweets. Head says and speaks of tomorrow, its not the weight though the tummy starts the resemble one of a 5 yr old. My body and soul feels awfully sluggish in the morning. Its amazing how true the body mimics what you eat, so i need to stop the junk and load on the "healthy options". I love it anyway aka fruits and veg, admittedly lately I haven't had any of them .

1. Its expensive, if i don't pack or buy them at the markets
2. Most restaurant are meat friendly and have pathetic string of what they call veg dishes which usually plate down to baby slices of cucumber, tomatoes, baby leaves and carrot. Ewww.....
3. I run out of recipes by the second day
4. My partner doesn't eat them, so its rather selfish if i have a cook out and have them all favouring my vegetarian appetite.

Oohhh, its raining. I LOVE the pitter patter of rain, imagining myself curled up to a good book. Ahhhh, cant wait to move. This makes me laugh and reminds me of my Enid Blyton days , hah ...... familiar moments of the way i express myself in writing. Yes, like a children's book. Detailed enough to imagine yourself in my shoes. Strange!

Looks like my hands and mostly heavy eyes are slanting towards making a deep big sleep tonight. Please be good to me dear old Melbourne....No more surprises

xx

No comments: