Thursday, April 15, 2010

End of the hectic month?

It's one of those days where we have nothing but empty bubbles, yeah im feeling that right now. My jar is flowing with a million of activities in which i want to accomplish by the end of the week.

Here's the never ending list
1. 4 proposals which i will remain tight lipped about it
2. Sorting out my room
3. Getting the water company to pick up the unit
4. Ensure the couch is out of the house by the weekend
5. Arranging the back room again! ( inclusive of new furniture)
6. Updating memoirs website
7. Healing my foot which is sprained right now
8. Marketing on sunday
9. Laundry pilling up so high!
10. Sorting out my cats
11. Surviving without going broke

So, lets see if i can tick off all these mini activities

till my next blurp
xx

No comments: