Friday, April 09, 2010

Craving for a piece of rainbow





Here comes along another Weekend, which means im creeping up to end of April pretty soon! Noooooooo, actually yeay! Meaning the end of a hard month.
Nway im looking forward to moving out for real, Still have the bulk furniture laying around the now house and honestly* our new housemates must think i dont want to move in.

* Cheers to the weekend of many cleans and patching my two cats together + millie

I dont know whats going on but the streets are awfully quite for a friday. However, planning to bury myself into a organization mode. As, i did that whole of monday /tuesday. This time i look forward to putting in the drawers and a table , voila* hopes that spruces up the back room. I also have a whole heap of returns and tagging to do. So after 2 pm till 6 pm , a good solid 4 hours i should get all of that done. Leaves me the weekend to concentrate on customers.

Yes, lately my mind has been tunnelled with a lot of "work" visions and truthfully that consumes me and everything else in it.

Till the weekend is over
xx

No comments: