Monday, October 13, 2008

True Blue


You know the feeling where you are falling into quick sand,

Slow yet the ever so torturing never ending fall,

Knowing that the day of death is coming soon.


Yeah, that s how i feel.

That is how i feel everytime now.

I dont know, what is taking over me.

This weepy annoying facade is exhuming me.


Right now:

Watching 21 items on ebay,
Smelling the familiar scent of stuff from mummy,
Having stupid mid length hair,
Frasier talking and the non watching audience,
Throbbing pain up my legs and down my neck,
My Kahlo Frida cushions staring at me,
Finally a down turn smile, showing my signs of "happiness."


Its beyond my knowledge, to be at this pinicle.
I think clearly, i need a holiday,
A new hobby, new company,
New air mostly......
It's like this art work, all of my feelings contained and solid.

No comments: