Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Its one of those days




I am extremely relaxed,
Yes, i was craving for a little bit of pleasure.
So, i treated ajie and myself for a swedish massage
by the school of natural medicine.
Ajie konked to a nap, while i was half awake.
It was funny, to hear every conversation
despite everyone being in seperate rooms.

Now, im feeling it though.
Should have dozed off into a dream.
Reality check* Yes, i have a major essay
So, start cranking on it woman!

Recap* had the loveliest brekkie on sunday
with lovely company.
Who would have thought some unrecognizable lane
would lead to a unique brunch.
Also, found lovely nick nacks along the way.

I still want that white pear* pomegrante? apple is cute!

AH yes, plus my kuali!

Recap* sunday was another lovely day.
A walk in the park & sun sun away

Recap* monday
Running about with errands*
Nice dins at Chinta ria or was it blues?
Heard the faint humm of kate perry at the prince,
damn should have gone

Recap* Tueday-today
Woke up out of my slumber,
Did laundry and tidying up.
To my eyes still looks horrible messy.
Threw out some old stuff

*Arrived* my eames lamp...all i can say is it's a giant peach
ps*arent lin's dogs cute!

No comments: