Thursday, October 23, 2008

effin retarded


Mood: angry, upset

Ok, im hitting the young 24 this sunday.
You know,what i want?
I just want a quiet sunday relaxed, which
pretty much never happens in my life.
Not adding on to more pounds of chaotic stress in my never ending
boring routine which runs every 24/7.

I want a day where i dont have to think,
a day where i can mingle and do my own shit,
at this point, no one freaking knows what i want.

urgh! really does shit me.
I want space, much needed space.
I want to spend a day in a sewing class
or discovering new quaint alleys in the city,
I want to go for a flea market which happens on a sunday,
I want to have quiet brunch with great breakfast,
I just want a day where the house sits pleasantly & in order.
I want to go for a nice drive and see the countryside,
I want a day at the beach, just humming to my own tune,

Anyway, i dont feel like celebrating this sunday
I would rather postpone it, to the races.

No comments: