Monday, September 22, 2008

Tupperware Club


Mood: It's All about Storage for me now. Yes, im finding many ways to conceal and contain my items. It's from pencils, paper,Spices,My goodies ( chocolate ), Clothes ( the huge collection that i have seemed to breathe in), Mags...basically everything i live in.
Hahahaha, well i couldnt possibly contain my cats. They seems to be quite happy up on that old couch. Looking high and mighty.
Lately, the roller coaster i am hitting. Is going to no ends,
I am....in pain from the headache that throbs my head.
Happy moments--> Van's been hitting Melb flights very frequently,
it's lovely to have your gal pals around.
My Margerat Muer Covers, i want more of it.
So back to the obsession, Im still stuck in a rut with
organizing my clothes. I just won a bid on a wadrobe,
but with the built in one that i have. I just want everything
to be neatly stacked...
Just shits me, that everything is exposed. Yeah, Im on this compulsive mood to hide EVERYTHING.
You know, it just looks neat and clean. The room is going on minimal, WHITE!
im in love with this horse lamp, i guess when i do get the chance.
I will pop by Brunswick and scoop over to perhaps purchase it. Another thing, im looking for
are shoes boxes. Im going to take polaroids and stick em on the boxes...
Huntt....hunttt....Here we go.
Latest Buys--> Old school mini teh/Kopi glasses!
Japanese Pot
Freshener For My Wadrobe
Yummy Blueberry Yogurt

No comments: