Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ET Home


excitement--> hah, finally i am connected to the cyber world.

Whereby the possibilities of endless connection of information,
e-mails and more posting is made a reality.
I guess despite my wanting to be unconnected to the world.
I am slightly being indenial. I miss everybit of my internet.
Ok, now im counting down to the hours i have. To turn my last weeks
"turd" drawing into a non turd drawing. I need to jump to bed.
Wake up to the sunrise and start drawing away my masterplan
of the oh so wonderful retail store ikea....oh hummmm*

The upside--> For once, having moths flying out of pockets have not
brought me to the slums. I am absolutely spicing up to it.
Ok fine, im running up bills left right and centre,but you know.
As my beloved lola says, dont let anything bother you despite the stress.
So, it's cool im looking at the new few month being a good
transition of events.

The downside--> Hitting my pillows for good short nap,
Till the next blahhhh on this page.

No comments: