Monday, September 29, 2008

Spinning wheels & Little Squeels















Brekkie Spot: TUSK, thanks to some internet research.
I managed to find a busy/yummy spot for a nice sunday brunch.
Despite the long wait of 40 mins for my scandinavian potato stack,
i enjoyed every bit of my rostie, salmon,spinach & poached eggs.
Definately coming back again , not on a sunday and for their lunch menu the next time.
We rushed towards the Showgrounds with a lot of enthusiasm,
Plus the realization that it's not my 3rd but 4th year in a row
attending the Royal Melbourne Showgrounds.
I personally think, i could never get bored of carnivals.
It was an absolute bliss when i was 6, let alone in my 20's.
We jumped on first with rides, tee hee* in total only sums up 2!
While ajie and the other daredevils did around 6.
Did the usual show bag shopping with less bags this year.
Bumper cars was hehe relatively violent & chomping down
in the grand pavillion was my fav!Yummy cheese toast & pippin dots plus
yabbie pie. Cough* Organic Doughnut
Joys--> Dart games, i was good! not to be a brag.
I actually hit 5/6! Winning myself this funny looking duck.
I was surprised.
Shows-->The monster truck was ho hum*
But the motor cross was great! Better than it's been.
Crazyyyy stunts...by a split second , everything could
fall apart and it didnt :)
Scenic views from the ferris wheel was nice,
Though my legs felt like jelly, as usual.
Im such a chook....hehe....

No comments: