Sunday, September 28, 2008

Phone + Bestie = :)




A distant ring, sounds all to familiar...
Where were the days where i could hang on to
the line with friends till your ears were dropping off
and eyes dozing off. Conversations soon turning to bable ....
I cant do it anymore, i cant yap...
However, i did today. Lovely lovely call from Krys.
Made my day, Miss her* Actually i can do it with my bestie's.
I suppose theres always so much to catch on and remember.
CIMP seemed so long ago, busy bees we were.
Laughing, smilling,Happy...
Now, im just an old grump* Who wants quality time at home.
I think with all that contact hours i have with work,
at the end of the day. You just want to vege out and remain
silent, even for an hour. Talking & standing all day, is getting
to my frail body ;)
So, us ladies have made a pact to call atleast every Once a month on a Sat, seems to suit us both.
The time difference was a killer to start a conversation, which had taken a raincheck for more than a month.
EAGER BEAVER---> Brekkie ar Tusk, heard about some infamous green eggs.
Though, had funny mix reviews but hey i want to give my tastebuds a go before rating the joint.
IN LOVE---> With Fruits, major snacked attack on Gelati with Fico...yumm & Fruitti Di Bosco.
Had some mata kuching tooo...I wouldnt mind some boost.
CHANGE---> Dyed it and textured permed my hair. I know, it's my own obsession..
but hey i didnt cut, i just needed some life in that limp hair.hahaha
TRADITION---> 3 years in a row this year for Melbourne Showgrounds...
I am winning that pony & il go on my big slide...tee hee* and purchase them
great goodie bags.
I think im getting back to my blogging days. Man, im feeling rather boxed up.
Too many thought running by, perhaps zooming is more precise.
What if's ? Worries , Torment and Wanting to Know...
Isnt it always the case, for the Young 20's...
Worrying over the small stuff...well, mines slightly bigger thank small.
Tick tock, to my engagement....im so far from planning, it's gone by.
I dont know, im happy in my space and i think it would
go on smoothly :) The hype is over for now and taken by the more important
things in life, uni...
toot toot*** time to get those sleepy eyes a good rest~~

No comments: