Tuesday, May 20, 2008

twinks*


Accomplished a lot of things today which in turn puts a smile to my face,
flashback*---> havent done that in a while,well from manila offcourse
Got up on time and early for the driving exam.
Made sure i went through the whole book and every silly mistake i made to understand more about driving.

I found myself in a little bubble, well besides sweating like pig in the heat& slowly falling off to sleep. We all sat in silence during the ride.

:) a very fancy van that was..cough*, anyhow we ended up somewhere away in shah alam . Ironically close to home, silly how i had to get pop to drop me all the way to pj to come back to shah alam again.

anywayyyy..i passed the exam!! yeay!! im halfway through to having
a skill in my life :) i managed to score 46/50 which i thought wasnt too bad at all.

i headed straight away to book in my last lecture on saturday then
all i have to do is to sit for another 3 hrs with an instructor for basic driving and then to proper driving lessons for 12 hrs.
After having a cheary moment: hopped on to a cab
rushed off to pyramid thinking i could head in for a colour appointment extra early.Ended up having to wait till 2pm , students do need to eat. So, i couldnt argue to that.

Somehow managed to kill time nicely with some reading and lunch.sushi* yummmm....
Hair moment no???? like i said i have a hair identity crisis.
I love changing hairstyles like clothes.
I decided on having highlights & doing the full colour myself.
after about a good solid 3 hours, i was pretty impressed.
he did a wonderful job :) im glad i managed to squeeze that in today

Got kuya(thank you!)to get me back home & he taught me how to drive.
Hehehe so i drove home well from the round about to home
with some streering help. All i need to do is to CALM DOWN & be confident :)
i think i can do it.

OH yes, i need my contacts. im pretty paranoid about being
blind on the road and anywhere actually.
Plus, that would help with rehearsals too...

Another item done is Nassy's book: Wonderful Today by Pattie Boyd
married to george from the beatles & eric clapton.
beautiful book , beautiful pictures, inspires me again with my photo's.
Compelling life full of unknowing events.
Def a great read! thanks sweetie :)
check more great photo's on her website.

it makes me think? what sort of relationships would turn out for each and every one of us?
soul mates or crazy lusty love/passion?
How do we truly decide who is right for us?
Looking at closer precedent, everyone falls into that well....of mistakes
women turning into scorned lovers & men tripping over young ones.
I just hope that it turns out well, where i meet my bestfriend & love at the same time.

No comments: