Wednesday, May 14, 2008

miss homebody


Staring blankly at the plain canvas thats sits in front of me.
What comes forward as a subject today, I have managed
to organize myself better i suppose.
Writing delayed e-mails meant for yonks ago, jotted down important dates
so i dont forget them and clash them with others.
Started to put things in the right folders. Mini chores that i didnt realize that had to be done.


next jump---> Labelling & designing my necklaces.
Tidying my ever growing wardrobe that sits in my suitcase
so, sad. i dont seem to have a placement in this house.
I now sit in my little square cubic room , quite content actually...

todays push---? Cough* still havent opened the undang undang book...
Continue designing my logo
Call in the archi's.......
Work out my outfit for tom so that i wont die in the heat
i hate wearing a shirt and long pants in kl,especially if im being exposed in the
sun. Not cool to look sweaty.....
better add credit to my phone so i wont be bored tom and nass's pattie boyd's
book.
water......bottled water......

Back to being a homebody, maybe in between i will slip in one of my many pinoy dvd's to watch.

tee hee* still in my pj's .

No comments: