Tuesday, May 13, 2008

lining off the clouds

(comic moment in manila:i wish we all had driving schools like that)


Realization---> Frankly, i get over things quite easily. Somehow this seems as though i have been possessed with multiple personalities. Crazy raving women hormones as one could put it. Certainly not PMS? but with similar symptoms which range from being emotional and volatile in the first few hours in the day to feeling quite nothing in the next day. Almost as though it never happened. I know, it can be frustrating especially to poor dear ajie who has to listen to my rants and torments which are clearly kept at bay in front of others. Should i call that hypocritical , i dont think so. I just choose wisely and carefully on whom deserves the lucky call of my tornadic (hehe, clearly a word i made up, could be in the dictionary? have no time to check now) howls.

I do rant occasionally to my fellow best buddies sweet naturedly offcourse , after all they are taking their time to listen.

Being a scorpio, i must be secretive. This blog alone is a little chamber of let loose secrets, circling around to strangers i wont meet, to friends who may check in once in a while and family members who peep to see what im up to. That somehow doesnt intimidate me as much as to gush out in real life and on the spot. phew* i sound like a hermit

However , im feeling much better today. Better than yesterday and have slightly rubbed on some sunshine on my shoulder. Maybe i was questioning too much, so what i will do from today is just to run my life the way i have projected it. Little bumps, busy busy & patience along the way.

wink* ---> finally booked in my com exam for thursday morning & hopefully the last lecture this saturday. Im sick of hanging around & i just need to drive...

No comments: