Sunday, March 18, 2007

down the drain

i had the worst moment in my life, in my greedy attempt to hunt for oysters i somehow
gotten myself into a severe case of food poisoning. The only good part about it was that
it wasnt the blues of locking myself in the toilet but it was a hell of a lot of chucking.

i chucked 4x times.... from 12-4 am....today actually.
made 2 tries with medicines but that got chucked out
even water wasnt accepted. so i suffered, held myself together
and managed to sleep through. I was so dissapointed that i had
to make a last minute pull out on work.sigh*

meal of the day = nothing exciting
1. 3 slices of toast
2.porridge
3.a small bottle of 7up and water.....

no more...oysters for me

1 comment:

Bond Doe said...

that doesn't sound good at all!
take care kak gee ann :)