Thursday, March 08, 2007

crazy signs taking over




mood: to rule the world, more like to sing some snoozes out...

i noticed i seem to talk about sleep all the time, yes i am one
of those people who constantly obsessed about beauty rest, sleep
11 hours every night to have a normal day. I would swap any day for
a 5 hour sleep and a little bit more energy. I am a little weakling. hah*

im still on my way to finish up my eidetic map, looks all right to my
eyes but i am not to sure whether it has the proper information needed on it.
It's rather cartoonic and silly but i think it might get some sort of idea through
the class. Okay it's 4.30pm ive been sitting here since 2.55pm....haha not bad
ive got an 1 and half hours to go.

thank god it's friday tomorrow, im a bit sluggish about getting up for a 9.30 am
class and a lecture right after about the BCA. i have loads of work for tech 5...
the joy of construction and the technical side to archi.

hrmmm..i have the whole weekend to myself *nice...

No comments: