Monday, July 28, 2008

weathering winter again

It seems im never far from wandering the streets and facing all my bones
being constantly filled up with rushing cold winds.
Just in Dec-Jan---> i was experiencing winter in the states
from breezy beach weather in San Diego,
Shopping trips in our warmest gear in New York,
Beautiful & Heavy snow in Canada
Frozen bits of water in Washington DC....

Before that Melbourne winter had just ended,
Now here i am back to WINTER...my toes frozen...
Bundled in my robe like coat....
Frankly i could have a little bit of sun or atleast a longer
period of summer brushing agaisnt my skin.
;) Perhaps, i could catch some when i head back to kl in Dec.
Vietnam, Cambodia here i come

3 comments:

aimi razak said...

geanne i linked u in my blog okie!

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I to but I contemplate the list inform should prepare more info then it has.