Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tootsie rolling back to melbourne


ok, now im in the second stage of packing.
Which is finalising the little things that you tend to forget,
I get quite nerdy and all,
with my little list of things. Currently it's pilling on rather than getting ticked of.

OoOoPS......


Im glad i managed to sort out my other list of what to expect for the engagement.
I think im prepared to dwell my hands into all the commotion thats
coming for me.
" Mentally prepare yourself" hahaha....

But other than that.....im all packed and ready for my trip back.
Im also totally psyched that they are still showing SATC in the movies,
i mean how can i watch it all censored in kl.that's wrongggg....
After my trip to New York, ahahah im officially a fan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!