Sunday, July 06, 2008

decisions




Such a wild goose chase.
Chasing after those who are meant to please,
Chasing those that you are meant to obey,
Chasing after those god damn wishes.....

mood: not amused, to a brink of no care & no emotion.


You would think that your own or collaboration of decisions
would be left there as a sign of mere support from others.
Naa.... that in due is not happening.
Instead i am unravelled into a whirl wind of too many
opposing thoughts and comments from others.
Working together? Never ..... maybe in my wildest dreams.

A sign of friendship between the union of two people is meant to bring a wholeness.
I wonder whether at a course of time, if i still had my firm father.
Whether this crazy roller coaster would take place.
I think my wishes as i had always shared with him in the past,
were never a point of argument. At the time I was given everything
but i was not spoilt. I was just merely sharing a lovely bond with
my father. One where he understood me & stood by me to make
matters better. Time passes by, and no one respects my decisions
to be my own person. Have they not realize within these years of absence.
I am my own person with simple logical thinking. My demands or rather
decisions in life are purely sane.

Marriage:

Marriage is a personal union of individuals. This union may also be called matrimony, while the ceremony that marks its beginning is called a wedding and the status created is sometimes called wedlock.

The word personal? That has not ever been whispered in
practice in my life. Everyone instantly jumps into my space
& resides there....

No comments: