Friday, April 11, 2008

look what the mail brought


you know it's funny how i was complaining about not getting snail mail but this is certainly a lovely twist to my request. "So, maybe chilvary might not be dead"
just needed to be reminded, ahem* but thank you syang! for the lovely bunch.Made my day and just how i like it. Im not a big rose fan...expecially red ones. I like other flowers that are less commercial, i love big aussie bush flowers and with heaps of colours in them.god, such a rainbow child.
rewind* i remember my first bunch. I came home one day and there stood
a very beautiful arrangement. All in the perfect colours. Lily's,african sunflowers, the lot. Initially, i thought it was for my mum from pop. After a while ,i came down to read my note. To my surprise , it was for me and it was nice. haha, nice to be acknowledge. Not for attention but for the friendship.



No comments: